So, the other morning my phone went off at the unholy hour of 1 AM, resulting in my freaking out and almost jumping in the shower thinking I was running late. Then I realized that it wasnt my alarm, it was my phone telling me that the lovely Natasha at Strawberries and Running had nominated me for the (drumroll pleeeaassseee……)
Suddenly I was perfectly fine with the false alarm (literally). Thanks Natasha!! I Liebe You too!!!
- Write 11 random facts about yourself
- Answer the 11 questions given by the blogger who nominated you
- Create 11 new questions
- Nominate 11 bloggers and mention them in the post
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and tell the bloggers you’ve nominated
11 Random Facts
1. In my lifetime, I’ve had 9 dogs, 5 cats, 2 parakeets, chinchillas, hamsters (they kept multiplying!!!), lots of rabbits, fish, and many many guinea pigs. What can I say, we’re animal people!! Granted this was between two houses and over 16 years, but still. The first two dogs I got when I was 5, and we still have them. The younger of the two is Cookie, and she looks like a baby seal :
2. My elementary school, middle school, and highschool were all in different districts (and no, I didn’t move houses). I don’t think I’ve ever lived close enough to my school to walk to it!!
3. Due to divorce and remarriage and living at two houses, I am the youngest, oldest, middle, and only child all at the same time, depending on who I’m with (mom’s house, dad’s house, total family, etc). Its insane.
5. I absolutely, positively cannot watch scary movies. Biggest ‘fraidy cat ever right here. I once got nightmares for a week from a preview.
6. I would be a nurse, but I can’t deal with needles. Or gross stuff. Your talking to the girl who almost passes out from blisters. And changing my earing. Uhhhh, so yeah.
7. It’s Saturday afternoon, and I’m already behind on my homework. I’m thinking about majoring in procrastination when I go to college, maybe. If I get around to it.
8. I sometimes have the randomest thoughts.They come out of nowhere, and often make no sense. My friends call them “Lacey-isms”. For example, who decided bunny slippers were a good idea? Like really, a bunny on your foot?
10. I’ve never seen a single Star Wars movie. My history teacher calls me un-American.
11. I’m still a little kid. I’ve been the same height since seventh grade, I can still wear kids shoes, and my voice is so high-pitched I’ve had to actually put effort into talking low enough so that one older teacher could even hear me. I am the freshmen’s freshmen pet. I’m a junior.That’s not how it’s supposed to work!
Case in point: These are supposed to be capris. Guess not.
1. What are your phobias?
Heights (especially roller coasters) and scary things (movies, zombies, Halloween things etc.) Freak. Me. Out. *shudders*
2. Where were you born originally and do you still live there?
I was born in a dinky little town in California, and while I don’t actually still live there persay, I’ve only lived in the same general area my whole life. Like within 15 minutes.
3. Ultimate pet peeve (not including driving pet peeves, because I’ve discovered that everyone has road rage)?
When I sleep, it has to be pitch black, silent, door closed (two clicks or I will die. okay maybe not but you get the idea). I hate hate hate it when i’m at a sleepover and the TV is on all night, or the door is open/touching the frame but not closed. Can’t stand it!
4. What is your favorite dessert?
Whatever I’m craving at the particular moment usually (aka, tonight I was craving chocolate, but sometimes I cant stand chocolate and only want vanilla!). But most definitely always homemade, and fresh is best!!
5. In your life, what has been your proudest accomplishment?
Oooh. This ones hard. I have a bunch! Every show I’m in, the first pie I baked from scratch, starting this blog and letting my feelings out…Finishing a relay race in a pounding rain was a big one. One day I know it will be conquering the ED (but I’m still working on that to be 100%). Hey, I’m young – I got lotsa time for accomplishments!!!
6. Favorite clothing store to shop at?
*ahem, cough cough* the whole mall?? *cough*
7. What has been your favorite holiday gift ever from whatever holiday you celebrate?
A teddy bear I got for Christmas when I was 5 years old. Probably was some generic bear from someplace, but I loved Teddy to pieces!! I took him everywhere and slept with him every night. To this day, I can’t sleep unless I’m holding something under my arm (usually a pillow now) My baby sister has taken him under her wing now though.
8. What is your ultimate guilty pleasure?
Well if I was guilty about it it wouldn’t be a pleasure!! At least, thats how I feel now. Before healthy eating (and before ED), it would probably have to be cookie dough. Man, a perfect sleepover involved friends, spoons, and a bowlful of cookie dough. All you needed.
9. As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up? Did you fulfill that dream?
The first thing I wanted to be was a veterinarian, only because that was what my big sister wanted to be!! That is, until she told me I’d have to do surgery on/ put down doggies (in less ‘watered down’ terms. Oh sister love (she didn’t want little sister copy-catting her!)). I’m only 16, so nothings been fulfilled yet, unless you count the fact that I always confused veterinarian with vegetarian. In that case -> Dream = Fulfilled.
10. What was the last fast food restaurant you ate at, and what did you get?
Oh gosh, does chipotle count? Then a taco salad with black beans, rice, guac and mild pico (no spicy for me!!). If you’re talking real fast food, I don’t even know it’s been at least two years!!! (not counting jamba juice or starbucks either though!). Maybe Subway?
11. What unique quality do you love about yourself?
My dancing. Hands down. I love the way I dance, how it makes me feel. Like I can do anything-I’m free, weightless, I can fly! Apparently it carries through, people on the street (well, stores, not actually on the street!) ask me if I do ballet all the time! I love that I can actually just get lost in a dance. Just leap in the middle of a store for no reason at all! It makes me happy 🙂
My 11 Questions
1. What is your idea of a perfect December night?
2. What pets do you have?
3. What 5 words describe you the best?
4. What is the one thing you can’t live without? (not talking food/water/sleep here!)
5. Why did you start your blog?
6. You just won a billion dollars, first dollar goes to???
7. Chocolate or vanilla?
8.What’s your favorite time of the year?
9. What is the one thing you wish you could do, but have never done (or tried)?
10. When was the last time you did something completely on a whim and what did you do?
11. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Tag! You’re it 🙂
Sunnie @ Modern Girl Nutrition
Kelly @ Foodie Fiasco
Sierra @ Size Beautiful
Katie @ Goober Nut’s Life
Ashley @ AlmostVegGirlie
Kat @ A Dash Of Fairydust
Shannon @ Healthiful Balance
Kendra @ Veggie Dancer
Meg @ A Dash of Meg
Kylie @ Yeah…Imma Eat That
Lisa @ Lisa Lately
I feel like I need to add more to this post, but my computer seems to think it’s time to take a nap…silly computer!!!